This weeks challenge (http://dansmamaisonilya.blogspot.com/, blog de challenges mixed media): in my house there is... spring. I love the spring season. The colors of the blossoms are so delicate like porcelain.
What did I use to make this house?
- a Maya Road chipboard house
- Royal Talents Amsterdam acryl paint using the color sky blue light
- a swirl stamp
- Tsukineko Versafine ink (Spanish moss)
- Crafty Secrets Cotton Scraps Spring
- a blossom charm from Marianne Design oriental embellishments
- Ranger Claudine Hellmuth Studio sticky back canvas
- created a background for the flower with Decorfine acryl paint Ivory, Ranger dabbers in the colors Pink Sherbet, Lettuce and Aqua
- a blossom stamp from Studio Art Stamps designed by Hermine Koster (great artist!!!)
- Ranger Stazon ink (Timber Brown)
- a brad and a spacer bead
- oraganza ribbons (the pink with the white dots are from Heidi Swapp)
Thanks for watching!